Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Miss Music City at Hard Rock Cafe!




All the CMX Demolition Derby Drivers

What better place to make my very first Miss Music City appearance than downtown Music City at the renovated Hard Rock Cafe! As the Demolition Derby drivers prepare for their big show on Friday, September 10th at the TN State Fair, they all had a special Kick off party dinner and guess who they invited? Miss Music City! Meeting all the drivers and their families made me so excited for this weekends events at the Fair! I want to send a special thanks to The Hard Rock Cafe in Nashville, thanks so much for all the wonderful food and the great view and also Rebecca Fowler over the Demolition Derby for letting me be apart of this great event, maybe next year I’ll drive a car? I think I’ll stick to on the road driving! Hope to see you all at the State Fair!


No comments:

Post a Comment