Thursday, December 16, 2010

Red Kettle Night with the Nashville Predators







WOW! Talking about a successful and fun night for Miss Music City, Saturday night was one. I started off my night outside of the beautiful Bridgestone Arena in wonderful downtown Nashville ringing the bell for the Salvation Army! Although it was cold and raining all of the volunteers made the best of it by singing, dancing and get as many donations as we could, I can promise you my kettle WON!! (According to me). When the game started all of the volunteers headed inside for an exciting Hockey game against the Florida Panthers. The best part has yet to come, your Miss Music City was able to take her first Zamboni ride! I had a wonderful time raising money for such a great cause, cheering for my home town hockey team the Nashville Predators, taking pictures with fans and although the Zamboni ride was amazing but not amazing as the $800 we raised for the Salvation Army!



Thank for all who came out to the game and donated to the Salvation Army....we hope to see you next year!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment