Friday, December 17, 2010

American Red Cross Fashion Show

Love this dress from Social Butterfly!
Such a wonderful role model in my life....Miss Aryn Ward!
Kristina Sullivan the owner of EyeCandy Boutique! (Did I mention this Nashville girl can sing!)
The beautiful Pam Funderburg, the coordinator of the Fashion Show.
My wonderful Make Up artist from White House Salon


Awesome makeup, hair, clothes and a fabulous crowd to walk the runway for basically explains last night in a nut shell! I was privileged to walk the runway with 20 models, modeling many different designs, styles, and looks for the wonderful people who were at the show in support for The Red Cross Fashion Show! The event started at 7:30 with awesome food and fun festivities then straight on to fashion. I was able to model my awesome hair and make up done by White House Salon and of course amazing dresses by Social Butterfly, Jolie, and Eye Candy. I was also sporting some amazing jewelry from Facet Foundary! I am so excited to see all of the pictures that were taken at the event last night but until then here is a little back stage preview of the show! I can not wait to hear the money that we were able to raise last night, and can not wait until next years Fashion Show! Enjoy the pictures!



If you or anyone you know would like to make a donation to the Red Cross please visit this website:http://www.nashvilleredcross.org/general.asp?SN=8522&OP=8919&SUOP=9359&IDCapitulo=78T3Z2WSK0

No comments:

Post a Comment