Tuesday, March 1, 2011

IHOP + CMN = One Tasty Combo






A Birthday Celebration combined with pancakes, raising money for Children's Miracle Network and being with beautiful ladies is the best way to describe my night tonight! As some of you may know today, March 1st is my birthday and I had the privilege of celebrating my special day with one of CMN's most important fundraising days and that is IHOP's National Pancake Day! The Nashville IHOP was packed from start to finish and filled with many people who were not only ready to eat pancakes but to donate to the wonderful cause as well. I was blessed to have four Belmont University students who also happen to be Miss TN contestants come and celebrate the wonderful day with me and help me thank all of the wonderful supporters that came out tonight for this amazing event. My talented Outstanding Teen was also there to encourage customers to donate to CMN! I can not wait to see how much money we were all able to raise tonight. Thank you again to the Nashville IHOP we as Miss America contestants can not thank you enough for all that you do for Children's Miracle Network and our community. I can honestly say from experience that Children's Miracle Network is making miracles happen one life at a time. Walking through the halls of any CMN hospital you are sure to find the love and care that you would want to be given in a time of need. If you were not able to go to an IHOP and would like to donate to CMN please visit my website and DONATE! My goal is to raise $1,000 by June and I know with your help I can make my dreams come true while making miracles happen for many kids.

Click this link to access my CMN fundraising page:






If you would like to see more photo's from tonight's event please visit Miss Music City's Facebook Page!

No comments:

Post a Comment