Saturday, November 6, 2010

Miss Music City at Del Webb Lake Providence




WOW! That is the only word I can say to explain last night,what a great group of people I met in such a wonderful community but the night didn't start off like that, let me explain! Well you see I'm a girl, and I get caught up in what outfit I should wear, what shoes I should wear and of course how I should wear my hair, and you see I didn't give my self enough time to look at the map and make sure I knew exactly where I was going so I did what any person would do, I put it in the GPS and that is where the plan went down hill.
As I am driving along, following my GPS ("Cynthia" is her name) all of a sudden "she" tells me that she does not know where she is going. If you know me, you know by this point I don't know where I am going! Long story short, Cynthia the GPS remembers where she is and we make it right on time to Del Webb Lake Providence, where I was greeted with the nicest people I have ever met in my life! After the residents had eaten dinner I was wonderfully introduced by Mrs Shirley Hawkins, a resident there at DWLP and a person very involved in their community; after my introduction I gave a short concert and then we enjoyed the rest of our time together laughing and talking! I took a lot of pictures and signed a lot of autographs, which of course made my night! I am so thankful that I was able to spend my night at Del Webb Lake Providence, it is truly a wonderful place to live and an enjoyable place to visit!


If you will be at Miss TN make sure you look in the Miss TN Program book to see more pictures from Del Webb Lake Providence, because they are sponsoring a page for me! Thanks again to Shari Arnold who made all of this possible and Del Webb Lake Providence for making me feel right at home, I'll be back!

Much Love,

Victoria

No comments:

Post a Comment