Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Miss Music City at Del Webb Lake Providence

I am so excited about working with Shari Arnold the Lifestyle Director at Del Webb Lake Providence in Mt Juliet, TN on my visit to this wonderful community. Del Webb Lake Providence is ranked number four out of all Del Webb Communities, which are located across the United States. I will be visiting all the residence and attending their Friday Night Social this coming Friday, November 5th. We will all enjoy time to fellowship, take pictures, and a wonderful pot-luck dinner. I am also so excited about singing for the residence as well as sign autographs. I can not wait to share some pictures of our Friday Night Social! Thank you again Del Webb for opening up your doors to Miss Music City I can not wait to meet each and every one of you!

Much Love,

Victoria

I have also attached a link to a video that shows off Del Webb as well as Mrs Shari Arnold!

No comments:

Post a Comment